Poly Bag Printing Plate Set-up Cost Fully Explained
If you want to make your own custom sized, custom designed and custom printed poly bag, you will need to be aware of the printing plate set-up cost. This fee, in most case, is a one-time, one-off cost that as a buyer, you will only need to pay it at the very first time of your order. Then when you are going for the second, third and on-going repeated order, you will not be asked to pay for it again by the factory as long as the design of the bag and packaging remains the same.
Here below we will tell you about some facts about the printing plate.
1. Graphic Printing of a Plastic Bag or Poly Bag is made by using Copper / Metal Printing Plate.
2. The Printing Plate is a Cylinder Shape Solid Metal like below picture on the left.
3. Copper / Metal printing plate is the best option to have your graphics printed onto the bag.
4. The printing graphics is etched or engraved onto the plate.
5. Some company may provide only rubber plate in order to save cost but in doing this, will sacrifice the printing quality.
So, with the etched printing plate, the factory can then print the graphics the buyer need. As the printing plate is paid by the buyer, it means it is the property of the buyer. The factory will usually keep the plate for the buyer so that once the buyer asks for repeated order, the factory can re-use the printing plate again without making a new one.
If you want to know more about the production of poly bag or need some consultation and quotation, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.eplasticbag.com for further information and advice.